Glamping is short for Glamorous Camping. Our version of glamping means you will not sacrifice luxury or the comforts of home when visiting and enjoying the great outdoors.
We want to give our guests a true outdoor experience, to fall asleep to the crickets and wake to the dawn chorus of the birds; to experience the sound of rain on canvas and stargaze by the warmth of the campfire. We invite our guests to relax in the natural beauty of our retreats in a way that inspires a sense of adventure.
In Florida Glamping Company retreats you’ll find most of the amenities of a traditional hotel room, plus some extras to enhance your glamping experience:
- Air conditioning for the warm months and heat for the colder months
- Plush bedding on your King or Queen bed
- Freshly laundered towels
- Private bathroom, or bath house depending on location, with flushing toilets, hot showers, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Mini refrigerator in your tent
- Small ice maker in your tent
- Battery powered hand-held lanterns to light pathways at night
- Plugs for charging your phone and computer in your tent
- Filtered water in your tent
- Coffee maker in your tent
- Board games and novels in your tent